Idea to Prototype
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT RELATED INTERNET OF THINGS ENABLED DEVICES
Internship enables participants to get definitive understanding of product and Application of IoT in real world projects.
Registration fee: Rs 1,000/-
Last date of Registration: 15 September 2020
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the ever-growing network of physical objects that feature an IP address for internet connectivity and the communication that occurs between these objects and other Internet-enabled devices and systems.
Duration: 5 week.
Resource Person: Industry
- To understand fundamentals of IoT, basic design strategy and process modelling.
- To learn real world application scenarios of IoT along with its social and economic impact using various case studies.
- To develop comprehensive approach towards building an IoT ecosystem.
- To provide an opportunity for academician and researcher to learn, enrich, and enhance their knowledge with hands-on deployment skills in order to develop various IoT enable solutions
- This program will provide opportunities for researcher and faculty to interact on cutting edge technologies in IoT with their applications.
blynk, thingspeak, firebase and many more
This is a beginner level course aimed at executives who are in Internet of Things domain (or) want to make career.
- Participants should have knowledge of embedded system
- Faculty members/Engineers/Architects from all institutions and organization are welcome to participate.
DETAIL PLAN OF INTERNSHIP
|Date||Topics to be covered||Timing|