tours to unexplored places
Our goal is to offer urban communities an unparalleled ethnic experience through traveling to remote hilly areas that are untouched and unexplored. By doing so, we aim to enhance their lifestyles and provide a source of income to the unprivileged people living there. Our mission is to entertain, inform, and inspire travelers to learn about different cultures while also promoting sustainable tourism that benefits the local communities. With this initiative, we hope to create a positive impact on the environment, economy, and society.
- Underdeveloped hilly areas
- Contained revenue sources
- Unavailability of ethnic experience in urban areas
- Urban migration
- Lack of safety and security during trekking
- Unavailability of skill sets training
- Unavailability of real raw data
- Limited sources for renewable energy production
- Opportunities for research scholars to gather raw data
- CSR funds issued by companies are not scaled to remote hilly areas
- Providing skill training to people in remote hilly areas to build or design Minor Forest Produce (MFP).
- Offering technological support through automatic or semi-automatic machines to increase productivity rates.
- Developing intelligent products to ensure safety for tourists during travel or trekking.
- Establishing temporary or permanent ventures to trade MFP and intelligent products on a rental or sell basis.
- Installing renewable energy sources to address energy scarcity in the area.
- Training locals on techniques for water harvesting and recycling.
- Offering special tour arrangements and technical assistance for research scholars to collect real-raw data for their research topics.
- Planning CSR activities at the root level for hilly areas, using funds for sustainable development and improvement.