Hillytech Student Projects Programme (SPP)
The Student Projects Program is designed to inspire students by granting awards to their academic projects.
Benefits of Student Projects Programme:
- Up to 10 projects will be awarded the title “Student Project of the Year”.
- All the registered projects will be published in “hillytech-Digital Library of Academic Projects”
- Hillytech Student membership to all the project team members will be issued freely.
- Participation Certificate will be given to all the registered team members (Maximum of four students per project).
- Mentorship Certificate will be given to the Project guide.
- College participation certificate will also be given if more than 20 teams are registered from the college.
Document and checklist for Student Project Programme:
Students (Maximum of four students per project) can submit their final year or pre-final year academic project. Project team leader (student) must apply for the award.
- Passport size photo of Team lead
- Project Synopsis
- Nomination form
- Student ID card (Team lead)
Who can apply?
- Student from school/degree college/ engineering/ management/ law/pharmacy