Hillytech Best Teacher Award (BTA) / Academic Excellence Award (AEA)
The award acknowledges teaching professionals for excellence in teaching, involvement with students in research projects, and active engagement with students in professional activities, strong academic record, development and achievement in their field of expertise. Minimum teaching experience must be 2 years and he/she must currently be a professional.
Paybacks of Best Teacher Award/ Academic Excellence Award:
- A hard copy of the certificate with the respective Award Title and Memento will be issued where the awardee’s name will be provided.
- The Hillytech Professional membership, which is worth Rs.2000/-will be awarded. The Membership ID card and the Certificate will be awarded to all participants. For more information and benefits, please visit the Hillytech web page hillytechstarter.com/membership-and-its-benefits/.
- The information of the registered participants along with the photo will be published in the Hillytech Yearbook.
- He/She will be considered as a reviewer for our Hillytech conference and certificate will be issued for the same. For more details on Hillytech Conference visit to hillytechstarter.com/conferences-seminars/conference/
- His/her details will be displayed on our awards domain on Hillytech web page. For more information awards page, visit to www.hillytechstarter.com/price-recognition/
- He/She may be invited as a session chair/resource person for HillyTech events in his/her area of expertise.
Document and checklist for Hillytech Best Teacher Award / Hillytech Academic excellence Award:
Teaching faculty of any grade can apply for this award with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Passport size photo (Image)
- Experience Certificate and ID Card
- Copy of students feedback statistics of the last two semesters.
- Result analysis of the last two semesters (any one subject you handled)
- Justification for the award(includes methods of teaching, interaction with students, organizing technical events for the students, projects, publications done along with your students)
- Details of projects done along with students
- Details of grants received for the projects done by you or under your guidance.
- Recommendation letter by anyone alumni (passed out student)
- Award nomination form
Who can apply?
- Faculty from degree college/ engineering/ management/ law/pharmacy
- Faculty with minimum 2 years of experience
- Applicant should have postgraduate degree or above